A new collection of nearly 400 country drum loops that work well for pop and soft rock styles too. Picking up where...
A new collection of nearly 400 country drum loops that work well for pop and soft rock styles too. Picking up where our best-selling Country & Crossover I left off, each new Song Set features Master Loop grooves that will inspire your songwriting. But there are also enough other loops and fills to make a great-sounding demo drum track. With tempos ranging from 66 to 157, Country & Crossover II is mostly straight 4/4, but also includes a paddle ball (train beat), several shuffles, a 6/8 odd time ballad as well as side-stick ballads. Just drag and drop the loops into your favorite recording software or DAW and with our patented naming system you can quickly create realistic country, pop and soft rock drum tracks.
- Nearly 400 loops, plus 130 basic single hits.
- 650 Megs of content (24-bit format)
- Organized into 20 Song Set BPM folders featuring verse loops, chorus loops, etc.
- Average of about 20 loops, fills, etc. per Song Set.
- High-end 44.1K mix; royalty-free license (like all our volumes)
- Meticulously hand-edited and tagged for tempo shifting
- 24-Bit & 16-Bit WAV (Acidized), Apple Loops and REX formats ($29.95)
- Multitrack upgrade available ($54.95)
- Digital download or shipped on data DVD.
Limited Time Only: Multitrack WAV Edition available as download (1.3 Gig multi-part download). Include all stereo formats too. Only $54.95.
Previews: MP3 previews of all 24 Song Sets. Each made with 5-6 loops each. Trouble with this player? Click on the CD cover at the bottom of the player.