Introducing our down-tempo edition of Band On Demand. More than 1000 instrument and drum loops guaranteed to get you ...
Introducing our down-tempo edition of Band On Demand. More than 1000 instrument and drum loops guaranteed to get you writing and producing pop, rock and country ballads and mid-tempo songs. Starting with grooves from our popular ballads drum loop collection, we've added hundreds of guitar loops, bass loops, piano loops and more -- more than 1.8 gigs of content (24-bit and Apple Loops versions). Included are six different "Song Sets" -- each with instruments loops for two different keys. Unlike most song construction kits out there, with Band On Demand, you choose the chords. Formats for all recording software and digital audio workstations. New to Band On Demand? Watch this Vol. 1 demo on YouTube.
We recommend you listen to the entire demo preview to hear the different instrument offerings in each Song Set.
• Download now (in multiple zip files) or shipped on data DVD. Choose 16-, 24-Bit Acid WAV or Apple Loops formats.
• More than 1000 electric and acoustic guitar loops, bass loops, piano loops, Hammond-organ loops, pad loops, drum loops and percussion loops.
• Six different "Song Sets." Each instrument loop is played in 12 chords -- enough to cover the most commonly used major and minor chords in two different keys (see keys in previews above).
• Each Song Set features 5-7 instruments plus drum and percussion loops 2 bass guitar patterns in each Song Set.
• Each loop is 2 bars in length. Some with variation, some without. Edit down to one bar or even half a bar or more, depending on your songs' needs and recording software capabilities
• Also included are 139 whole-note instrument strums and whole notes -- each three to four bars long -- for use in any of the six Song Sets
• Available in 24-bit and 16-Bit Acidized WAV and Apple Loops formats so tempo (and pitch) can be changed a bit. But for best results, we recommend staying at the original tempo.